Voting is at the center of all that we do. If you have any questions about any aspect of voting, do not hesitate to contact us.
Voting Machine Demo
Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016, 9 a.m., Santa Teresa Church, 1212 Lucky St., Bryan, TX.
Where to vote?
In both early voting and on election day, you may vote at any open voting location in the county. Visit BrazosVotes.org to see the official list of voting locations.
Are you registered?
Click here to go to the Texas Secretary of State’s website where you can check to see if you are registered to vote.
What ID do you need?
According to state law any one of the following are acceptable for voting in Texas:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
On August 10th, 2016, a federal district court ordered that the following list of IDs be accepted as valid for voting purposes in Texas if one of the above cannot be obtained:
- Valid voter registration certificate
- Certified birth certificate (must be an original)
- Copy of or original current utility bill
- Copy of or original bank statement
- Copy of or original government check
- Copy of or original paycheck
- Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph)